When you are looking for a Smithtown attorney to provide you with help with estate planning, elder law matters, or other legal issues, finding a skilled and trusted legal professional is essential. Making decisions about your future and creating legal documents like trusts and wills can be very complicated. You need to ensure you have all of the information about New York laws that you need to make the most informed choices about how to protect yourself, provide financial security for yourself, and care for your loved ones after you are gone. You also need to ensure that you are effective in putting legal tools to work so that the documents you create provide you with the benefits and the advantages that you expect to receive.
Sometimes, it can be difficult to know if an attorney has the knowledge and skills in a particular area that you need to effectively represent you. Since the majority of people don’t hire a lawyer very frequently, determining what legal professional is the right one is not something everyone is familiar with. The best options are to look at credentials and experience to find out if an attorney is going to be able to provide the help you need.
Eghrari Wealth Training Law Firm, in Smithtown NY, is a firm that many clients trust because of the unparalleled credentials of the legal team. Mr. Eghrari is not only a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, the American Bar Association, and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, but he is also a trusted Forbes contributor. Articles by Mr. Eghrari in Forbes can provide you with some basic insight into different areas of the law that may affect you so you can be better prepared to get started on addressing your legal concerns head-on. There is never a substitute for one-on-one legal advice, though, so you should speak with a Smithtown attorney at Eghrari Wealth Training Law Firm to get customized advice tailored to your specific situation.
Learn About Estate Planning & Other Legal Matters from a Smithtown Attorney
The content produced by Mr. Eghrari can be found aggregated on his Forbes contributors page. Some of the articles that Mr. Eghrari has contributed to Forbes provide information on legal and practical issues relevant to your life including:
- The impact of a long commute on your marriage: Studies have shown that if one spouse commutes for 45 minutes a day or more, the couple is 40 percent more likely to divorce. Mr. Eghrari looks at some possible explanations for this startling statistic, including the possibility that the career of the other spouse will suffer as he or she takes on more of the burden of caring for the home.
- 5 Things to Do After Getting a Divorce: When a marriage is over, some changes need to be made. You should alter trusts, change your powers of attorney, create a new will or revise your old one, change the designated beneficiary on life insurance policies, and alter the beneficiary and co-recipient of your retirement accounts. Mr. Eghrari explains the steps to take when your marriage has ended.
- 25 Retirement Account Mistakes Made by Smart People: Mr. Eghrari discusses some of the most common pitfalls that occur when people try to plan ahead for their retirement.
By visiting Mr. Eghrari’s Forbes contributor page, you can find many additional articles which provide extensive information related to issues of estate planning and elder law. Becoming informed about the common ways in which elder laws can affect your life is important so you can ensure you have taken steps to care for yourself and those you love in the future.
Getting Help from Forbes Contributor Mark Eghrari
Eghrari Wealth Training Law Firm is a trusted law firm because of the skills and knowledge of our legal team. Forbes has made Mr. Eghrari a contributor because of the wealth of legal knowledge and the strong professional background that he brings to the table. Millions of Forbes readers benefit from the advice provided in the Forbes articles, which provides introductory guides and useful tips to some of the most common legal issues that arise. You can read updates and new articles regularly to stay informed about developments in elder law and about common issues people face in estate planning, retirement planning, and financial planning.
When you are ready to get personalized advice from an attorney trusted by countless Forbes readers and many past clients, give us a call at (631) 265-0599 or contact us online to find out more about the legal services that we can offer you. You can also download our estate planning checklist to find out if your estate plan is comprehensive enough to protect your future.
- What You Need to Know about Medicaid’s “Look-Back” Rule - February 1, 2023
- What You Need to Know about Elder Financial Exploitation - January 25, 2023
- What Is an Asset Protection Trust? - January 18, 2023