Smithtown elder law attorneys can work with you to make plans for retirement and to make effective use of legal tools that will allow you to be financially secure as a senior. The earlier you make your comprehensive plans for retirement, the more security you will have and the better off you will be.
You should give us a call to find out more about the ways in which Mark S. Eghrari & Associates, PLLC can help you to achieve security as a senior with smart financial moves and the effective use of legal tools. You can also read on to find out more about the ways in which Smithtown elder law attorneys can help you to become a financially stable senior during the course of your retirement.
How Smithtown Elder Law Attorneys Help You Become More Financially Stable During Retirement
Smithtown elder law attorneys at Mark S. Eghrari & Associates, PLLC can provide you with help becoming more financially secure as a senior by:
- Assisting you in using tax-advantaged retirement accounts: There are accounts called Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRAs) that you can use to invest in with pre-tax dollars. You can put your money into IRAs and the government essentially subsidizes your savings by giving you a generous tax break. However, there are different kinds of IRAs and you need to know which one is right for you. You also need to understand eligibility rules based on income limits and whether you or your spouse have access to a workplace retirement plan.
- Helping you to protect assets: Your money and property could be at risk from many potential sources of loss, including creditor claims. If you run a business, you also face the possibility that your personal wealth could be jeopardized if someone sues your company or if your company gets into debt. Mark S. Eghrari & Associates, PLLC helps you to identify risks to your wealth and use tools to mitigate them so your nest egg can provide for you in your golden years.
- Working with you to make plans to afford the costs of healthcare: Healthcare can be expensive even with Medicare. In fact, Medicare provides no coverage for nursing home care or long-term care at home in the majority of situations, even though this care costs thousands of dollars monthly. Mark S. Eghrari & Associates, PLLC will work with you to ensure you are able to qualify for Medicaid without first impoverishing yourself so you can protect your wealth in case you require nursing home care.
There may also be other ways our legal team can help you to enhance your financial security as you age. You should make certain to get personalized advice because every situation is different and you want to make sure you have the right plans and protections in place to address the issues most likely to affect you.
Getting Help from Smithtown Elder Law Attorneys
Smithtown elder law attorneys at Mark S. Eghrari & Associates, PLLC can work closely with you to address the issues that could affect your financial security as you get older. We know the legal tools that you can use and we can help you to implement the right plans and make use of the right tools to keep your assets safe, afford medical care, and provide for yourself and your loved ones during your golden years.
To find out more about how our firm can help you to become more financially stable during retirement so you can enjoy your life without money worries, join us for a free seminar. You can also give us a call at (631) 265-0599 or contact us online to get personalized help with the retirement plans and asset protection plans appropriate to your life stage.
Latest posts by Mark S. Eghrari, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- Estate Administration Can Be Simplified With a Living Trust - January 17, 2019
- An Overview of the Estate Administration Process - January 16, 2019
- Confront the Eventualities of Aging - January 15, 2019