A Long Island estate planning attorney will provide invaluable help in making plans to ensure your future is secure and your family is protected and provided for in case something happens to you. You should make certain that you get legal advice from an experienced attorney as soon as you can to put an estate plan in place. You never know when something could happen to you that leaves you unable to take action to take care of your heirs or beneficiaries or to address issues that arise if you become seriously ill or injured and cannot act of your own accord.
Eghrari Wealth Training Law Firm works with clients at all life stages and clients of all income levels to put plans in place for their future. We will help you to make use of the legal tools you need to accomplish your estate planning objectives. We can also provide you with help in updating your plans as your life circumstances change so you are always ready to protect your assets, autonomy, and family. To find out more about how our firm can help you, give us a call today.
What Could Happen if You Don’t Have a Long Island Estate Planning Attorney?
If you do not have an estate planning attorney, some of the potential problems that you could experience or pitfalls that could result include:
- You may be unable to control who inherits your money or property: If you do not make a legally valid last will and testament or use other tools to transfer your wealth to loved ones, intestacy law may determine who inherits rather than you. You deserve to have the right to pass assets onto your chosen heirs or beneficiaries and you should have an experienced attorney who can help you with that process.
- You may use the wrong estate planning tools: Many people don’t understand the different estate planning tools that they could use to provide for their loved ones and control their legacy. For example, you may believe if you have a living trust, your assets are safe in case you require Medicaid or in case your estate owes estate tax. However, a living trust doesn’t allow you to avoid estate tax and the assets in the living trust still count as assets for purposes of determining if you can qualify for Medicaid coverage. Eghrari Wealth Training Law Firm will help you to ensure you have the right tools to achieve your desired objectives.
These are just some of the many reasons why it is so important for you to have an advocate on your side representing you and advising you about the estate planning process. Because there may also be other issues that are specific to your situation, there is no substitute for personalized advice from an attorney who knows the details about your goals, your assets, and your loved ones.
Getting Help from a Long Island Estate Planning Attorney
A Long Island estate planning attorney at Eghrari Wealth Training Law Firm can provide you with personalized help in your estate planning to ensure you avoid mistakes and provide appropriate protections for yourself, your assets, and your loved ones. We will work closely with you to determine your goals and to make effective use of the right legal tools to achieve those objectives.
To find out more about how our firm can help you, join us for a free seminar. You can also give us a call at (631) 265-0599 or contact us online to get personalized one-on-one advice and help creating your customized estate plan. Give us a call today to make sure you avoid the mistakes and problems that can come from not working with an attorney to get the right plans in place for your future.
- Are You Entitled to Veterans Aid & Attendance? - May 24, 2023
- Top 10 Retirement Planning Tips - May 17, 2023
- What Can I Do to Prevent Sibling Disputes? - May 3, 2023